Saturday, August 15, 2009

Back at it

I've been buying a lot more crafting crap than I've been using lately. BUT! I have been getting some things done...

I made this necklace (again) with a little twist. I added green pearls. I like it, but I think the first one is my favorite.
August 057

I put this necklace together tonight for the third time, and I think I finally like how it looks. That's how it usually goes for me - it takes a few tries to come up with something I like.
August 061

This silly little bracelet is something I made with some beads that came in a kit. I think I'll give it to my cousin.
August 065

Finally, Nick and I looked at chain mail at the Irish Fest a couple of weeks ago and decided it's pretty cool, so I checked out this book from the library, ordered the jump rings and made this:
August 053
It's an anklet, which I may never wear, but it was a lot of fun to make and I'm definitely going to try some harder chain mail projects soon. We're even talking about winding our own rings which would be cool, but I'll just add it to the ever growing list of things I want to do.
August 049
(On my rough looking leg, with the handsome Simon cat looking on)

Oh yeah, and I made some quick stitch counters too.
August 041
I found a bunch of the rings at Big Lots for a super good deal, so I have enough to make a few sets. It's an easy task, when I'm in the mood :)

No comments: