Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Stuck!

I've spent about 10 hours on my quilt so far. It's a lot of work, ironing, measuring, cutting, cursing, sewing, ironing, planning, agonizing, sewing, ironing, etc. I've gotten all of my squares stitched together and the pattern is arranged, I started stitching the pieces together, and somehow jammed my machine!! I fixed it once and it worked for a few goes, but now it is stuck again and I am frustrated. Good thing the yarn came to finish Nick's Xbox scarf, I'm in need of the diversion!

But... here's a sneak peek at my unintentionally Halloween themed quilt. I'm excited to hand stitch the layers. I think it will be therapeutic. (I made my first quilt entirely by hand).


Spring 10 032
Do you see the pattern? I'm going to stitch it out in green and orange thread.

No comments: